THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE’S SUPPORT!
The 2013 Old 2 Gold sale was held on Saturday, June 15 in historic Notre Dame Stadium. Thank you to the 2,210 shoppers whose purchases provided more than $43,000 to 28 local charitable organizations.
Thank you to the 185 volunteers representing these local organizations that provided the labor for the organization of the sale:
- American Red Cross
- Busy Hands of Michiana
- Campfire Riverbend Council
- Christ Child Society
- Concord Swim Club
- Down Syndrome Family Support Group
- Friends of Bendix Woods
- GAP Limited
- Hope Ministries
- Indiana Black Expo
- Michiana Feral Cat Initiative
- NAMI of Elkhart County
- NAMI of St. Joseph County
- Olivet African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Pilot Club of SB/Reins of Life
- Progressive Missionary Baptist Church
- Real Services – Family Development Program
- River Bend Chorus of Sweet Adelines International
- Ronald McDonald Family Room
- RSVP of SJC
- Share Foundation
- South Bend Kiwanis
- South Bend Symphony Orchestra League
- St. Joseph Minority Health
And a special thank you to all Notre Dame students whose stewardship and donations have benefited the local community and diverted tons of material from local landfills.
Information about the 2014 Old 2 Gold sale will not be made available until April 2014.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.